Hand Luggage Essentials
I go on holiday to Spain tomorrow so I thought I would make a list of my plane hand luggage essentials. I don’t always take a lot with me but these are some possible essentials that could help you on long journeys.
Food + Drink
- Gum – for when your ears decide to pop during takeoff with a minty burst of freshness
- Chewy Sweets – for the exact same reason bar the minty freshness I guess
- Water – because the air pressure could dehydrate you
- Snacks – because lets be real aeroplane food is not that great and sometimes you won’t get any
- Headphones – when no one is around to talk so you listen to your 75 hour playlist instead
- TV/Films – lined up on your laptop or the ones on the plane, they make the time fly
- Magazine/Book – unless you get headaches from that of course…
- Homework – because you’re like me and have left it to the last week on the holidays?
- Hoodie/Jumper – it is always cold on planes or if the weather changes etc.
- Phone – for that perfect Instagram you’re going to take or just to stay in touch
- Umbrella/Sunglasses – for the unexpected weather changes
- Hand Cream/Sanitiser – for when you accidentally touch something sticky or gooey
- Pen/Pencil – just in case that newspaper or magazine you picked up has a puzzle page
- Medicine – because you never know when an enormous headache etc. is going to bother you
- Extra Socks – because as I said, planes are always cold
- Hairbrush – for when the weather means your hair looks like there’s a small animal living there
- Deodorant/Body Spray – for when you smell like you haven’t washed in 3 days aka aeroplane smell
- Lip Balm – for when you can’t be bothered to do anything else with your makeup
I hope this helps and you enjoyed this post.